SCAFFOLDING IN SCOTLAND WITH A HANDS ON APPROACH
With our years of experience, we provide top quality access scaffolding in Glasgow, Paisley and the West of Scotland. Our clients benefit from our hard-won knowledge as we assist them with all their scaffolding requirements.
Our continued growth and development is also firmly based on understanding these requirements. We do this as we work closely with our clients, advising and guiding at every stage of the project. After looking at all the available options, we can quickly identify the most cost-effective solution by using our many years of experience
Our management team look after every aspect of our clients scaffolding and access requirements, at all stages of a project. We are also aware that our clients image to the outside world is reflected in the quality of our finished scaffold. Therefore, how we manage a project from day to day, including erection, and dismantling of any scaffold is important. As a result, our highly trained staff always work to current health and safety standards and practices. This ensures a safe and professional job every time.
Scafftech are based in Paisley close to the M8 motorway, giving us easy access to provide scaffolding to Glasgow, Paisley and across the West of Scotland.
THE SCAFFTECH SCOTLAND LTD APPROACH
- Structures are all designed in-house to the highest standards.
- Staff also provide professional input by participating in project meetings.
- We monitor all our projects on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Scafftech also manage the procurement of scaffolding and plant material.
- Forward planning for mobilisation of equipment, personnel and plant materials.
HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR ETHOS
- We constantly review and update our health and safety regulations.
- Continual staff training is also another factor in our success.
- Our on-going evaluations of staff performance keep us on our toes.
- Designing and formulating comprehensive training programmes.
- We also carry out routine inspections of all our scaffolding projects.